The world’s leading bio-based plasticiser, the natural choice for both Processors and Brandowners seeking a plasticiser that combines Technical Competence with a Safe & Sustainable profile - for the innovative plasticisation of PVC, bio-polymers and other polymers such as PET or Stryrenics.
With Easy Processing characteristics, high plasticising Efficiency and extremely low VOC emissions, SOFT-N-SAFE™ is a logical choice to replace 'plasticisers of concern' in both Food Contact (subject to regional legislation – see Regulatory status) and Technical applications alike:
- Based on renewable resources, fully bio-degradable and easily recyclable
- Easy processing characteristics
- Extremely low volatility
- High efficiency, good technical characteristics
- Global Food Contact profile
- Excellent Environmental profile